top of page
Global Crisis Response

Globalcrisisresponse Group

Public·118 members

((LIVE STREAM***)) Streaming: Odranci vs Koper Live 22 November 2023


in 8 hours — Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football scores. You must be 18 years old or over to ...


NK Odranci - Koper · 22.11.2023 23 hours ago — NK Odranci vs. Koper match info: Tournament - Slovenia Cup. Match start date - 22 Nov 2023. Match start time - 04:30. Odranci vs FC Koper live score,prediction() Odranci vs FC Koper live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/11/22 at 04:30:00 UTC time in Cup. Here on Odranci vs FC Koper LiveScore you ... Odranci vs FC Koper Live Stream, Team Stats - Goaloo Mobile 23 hours ago — Goaloo18.com offer Odranci vs FC Koper live stream, live score, live odds and team stats of Slovenia Cup. Odranci - Koper tips, predictions and statisticsOdranci and Koper will face each other on 11/22/2023 at 12:30 PM at Športni park stadium, Odranci, Slovenia. The match is part of Slovenian Cup. The probability of winning for Odranci is 1%. The probability of a draw between Odranci and Koper is 3%. The probability of winning for Koper is 97% The probability of both teams scoring is 25%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 75% The probability of there being over 2. 5 total goals is 84%, while the probability of there being under 2. 5 goals is 16% In the last match on 10/31/2023, Odranci defeated Bistrica Srednja B. with a score of 1-3 In the last match on 11/11/2023, Koper lost to Domžale with a score of 0-1 Odranci is currently in the 2th position in the Slovenian Cup league, while Koper is in the 1th position. In this season of Slovenian Cup, Odranci has won 1 times, lost 0 times, and drawn 0 times. Odranci has scored an average of 3 goals per match and conceded 1 goals. In this season of Slovenian Cup, Koper has won 2 times, lost 0 times, and drawn 0 times. NK Odranci - Koper ⚡ prediction 22.11.2023 ➡ 777score.com 7 hours ago — Free predictions for the match NK Odranci - Koper: 22.11.2023 | Slovenia Cup ⚽ Predictions by soccer experts and cappers ⭐ Best odds ... Koper vs NK Radomlje » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores & How to Watch Koper NK Radomlje Livestream · Step 1 - Click on our Live Stream box above and make an entirely free registration · Step 2 - Find your event in a ... Slovenia National Cup Live Scores & Results, Live Stream Thursday · NK Fuzinar - Radomlje · Interblock Ljubljana - Rogaska · Olimpija - Rudar Velenje · Primorje - Maribor · Odranci - Koper · Sencur - Mura · Gorica - Domzale. NK Koper live stream, fixtures on TV NK Koper today football fixtures, live streams, statistics, tables and results. NK Odranci vs Koper ao vivo 22.11.2023 1 day ago — NK Odranci vs Koper live stream começará em 22.11.2023. NK Odranci último jogo completo da equipa — 14 Jun 2023 NK Odranci - NK Šmartno 1928 ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page