top of page
Global Crisis Response

Globalcrisisresponse Group

Public·127 members

(LIVE) Rajasthan vs Sreenidi Deccan live streaming 23 November 2023

Rajasthan United v Sreenidi Deccan, India I-League, 1x2 odds:4.20 3.40 1.75, Predictions: total goals over 2.75, Rajasthan United +0.75, live Score:0-0, ...

Rajasthan United FC vs Sreenidi Deccan FC Live Score You can watch Rajasthan United FC vs Sreenidi Deccan FC live stream here on ScoreBat when an official broadcast is available. We will provide only official live ... Sreenidi Deccan FC face Rajasthan United FC in away 13 hours ago — The match will kick off at 7pm IST and will be telecast live on Eurosport India, the Indian Football YouTube channel and the FanCode App. Rajasthan United vs Sreenidi Deccan H2H - Livescore Follow the history of rivalry of Rajasthan United and Sreenidi Deccan on livescores.biz. « Back. Live matches. El Palo 0 ... Despite the fact that Deccan is not known as a very good away team, the previous match in which they reached 5 goals could be a kind of guideline on how to play when you have the role of favorite on the away ground. Rajashtan is below the average of this competition in many parameters, especially in the defensive segment and this is an excellent chance for Sreenidi Deccan to get a very important victory. Sreenidi Decan to win is the best betting option in this match. Best bookmakers for Rajasthan United vs Sreenidi Deccan match Rajasthan FC vs Sreenidi Deccan Head to Head (H2H) stats 12 feb 23 2: 0 Rajasthan FC I-League 11 jan 23 1: 0 Rajasthan United team news The value of the players of the home team is close to 2 million EUR. The holders of the game are the Brazilian Jefferson Oliveira, Junior and Victor as well as a couple of other players from the African continent. Last matches of Rajasthan FC 18 nov 23 1: 2 Mohammedan 13 nov 23 Churchill Brothers 09 nov 23 Gokulam 5: 0 28 oct 23 Real Kashmir 03 apr 23 2: 2 NEROCA Hero Super Cup Rajasthan FC lineup Goalkeeper 31 Thakuri Defenders 4 Nongkhlav 19 Kima 26 Biakzuala 93 Bhatt Midfielders 6 Khongasi 10 Darlo 17 Chhangte 18 Moro Forwards 22 Denzell 43 Gadze Sreenidi Deccan team news The total value of the Deccan players is around EUR 3 million. Rajasthan United vs Sreenidi Deccan Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips | 23. 11. 2023 | I-LeagueRajasthan FC November 23 13:30 (GMT) Sreenidi Deccan Competition: I-League Date: 25. 2023 Kickoff: 13:30 UK / 14:30 CET Venue: Deccan Arena (Hyderabad) It's only been 5 rounds of the Indian 2nd Football Division and not much can be determined yet. However, it is noticeable that Rajashtan United has some problems to get into good shape. In those 5 matches played, they achieved only one victory and even 4 defeats. 13 conceded goals is an indicator that the defense is the weakest part of the team. This team was also placed in the lower part of the table last season, in 9th place with 25 points. Rajasthan United vs Sreenidi Deccan Rajasthan United vs Sreenidi Deccan ❱ 23.11.2023 ❱ Football ❱ I-League ✔️Free Betting Tips & Predictions ⚡ Livescore Best Betting Odds ⭐ Live Streaming. Shillong Lajong FC vs Sreenidi Deccan FC, I-League 2023 Nov 14, 2023 — Eurosport India is the broadcast partner of I-League 2023-24 and the live telecast of this match will be available on its channel. Fans can also ... Rajasthan United vs Sreenidi Deccan H2H for 23 1 day ago — Live broadcast. Sreenidi Deccan · Review · Prediction. H2H. Odds. Rajasthan United vs Sreenidi Deccan H2H for 23 November 2023 13:30 Football ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page